Ready to bake? Check out our instructional videos. Let us know how you get on via socials!
Half Baked Bread (and Cheese)
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees ( bake or fan bake)
- Remove foil tray from vacuum bag
- Remove Cheese and all the topping ingredients from the centre
- Using a small sharp knife score the top of the cheese in a criss cross pattern, just through the top rind
- Place cheese back in the centre of the fluffy buns
- Load up cheese with toppings, Slicing up anything chunky
- Place Fluffy Buns and Decorated Cheese into the oven - Still in foil tray
- Bake for 10-15 mins - give it a poke at 10 mins and decide if you want it a bit crisper and gooier
- Let it sit for a minute before tearing apart - that cheese will be hot!
Get Creative. Add some fresh herbs like rosemary or thyme from the garden, or brush the buns before baking with infused oil - like garlic.
@autobake.nz - we would love to see your creations.